Global RallyCross to start in AprilRed Bull has released the 2017 schedule for Global RallyCross (GRC).
I am a huge fan of RallyCoss because it combines track racing with off-road/dirt racing, and it is very fast paced racing. If you blink you will miss something. This year they will be making a couple of stops in Canada so maybe we see some snow racing even if the events are set in June, but it’s Canada. Here is the Red Bull CEO on this years events.
“This should be a banner year for Red Bull GRC as we continue our ascent in the world of motorsport,” said Red Bull GRC CEO, Colin Dyne. “We listened to the feedback from our fans, and the 2017 schedule reflects the demand to bring our unique brand of racing to new locations, as well as to return to a number of fan-favorite venues from previous seasons.”
- Round 1: Memphis, TN (April 29)
- Round 2: Louisville, KY (May 21)
- Round 3: Thompson, CT (June 3)*
- Round 4: Thompson, CT (June 4)*
- Round 5: Canada (June 17)*
- Round 6: Canada (June 18)*
- Round 7: Indianapolis, IN (July 9)
- Round 8: Atlantic City, NJ (August 12)*
- Round 9: Atlantic City, NJ (August 13)*
- Round 10: Seattle, WA (September 9)*
- Round 11: Seattle, WA (September 10)*
- Round 12: Los Angeles, CA (October 14)
There will be many familiar faces again this year like my favorite, Former Top Gear USA host Tanner Foust, two-time defending Supercar champion Scott Speed who is Foust’s teammate. Former freestyle motocross rider and pioneer, off-road truck champion, and founder of the Metal Mulisha. World Rally Champion Cam Atkinson; 2006 Junior World Rally champion, Patrik Sandell; and more.